About this Event:
An expert panel discussion about how entrenched health and socio-economic racial inequities are leading to disproportionate COVID-19 fatalities within the African American community. Conversation will include the steps needed to ensure the policies implemented by local and state officials are community-driven and informed by those most affected.
Panelists will include:
Moderator: Deidre Johnson, CEO & Executive Director, Center for African American Health
- Dr. Jandel Allen-Davis, President & CEO, Craig Hospital
- Toni Baruti, Health Care & Data Analytics Consultant
- Janet Buckner, Colorado State Representative
- Dr. Dennard Ellison, Otolaryngologist, San Luis Valley Health RMC Clinic
- Dr. Oswaldo Grenardo, Medical Director, Centura Health
Please visit this link to view the recording of the virtual town hall meeting.